Creating a good Blogger blog

The problem that every one face is the ‘Start up’. Every one knows how to deal with HTML Text, create a web page, a website and other various things. But they don’t know how to start.

Starting is not easy at all. The first matter every Blogger should face is ‘What to write about?’ What will I talk about on my blog?
If you are going to talk about your family life, that’s not really bad, but only your family members will read it! (You’ll need huge gigantic family tree members to get sufficient visitors).

Though talking about someone every day life is not good. If it’s good, then it’s not interesting. You need something interesting, motivating, that will trigger your reader to comment, back link, bookmark, tell to a friend your blog post.
A good Blogger should create a unique style for its blog posts. For example, in my Blog Spring Of Life, I start with a short introduction, an image in the left. I divide my post on paragraph…

For example for this blog; I’m just writing, long blog posts, you feel the style?
The writing template will make your blog unique. Don’t try to change it, you readers won’t appreciate the change. They are habituated to that style.

When writing something, you can’t be %100 assured about what you are writing. But try to give details and sources; this will create confidence to your reader. Back linking to other blogs, isn’t bad and let you by time create your community and show your interest on other Bloggers.

When you back link to another blog, don’t back link a famous one. Try to back link, a small new blog (but also good quality one). The Blogger should be active, I mean the blog is not dead and its writer forgot it.

Active Blogger always analyze their traffic data. Even if your site don’t send some traffic through this link, Bloggers can know that you back link them, through Google Blog Search by typing ‘link:http://blogurl.com’. Google will show the latest back linkers blogs.

This happened to me many times. Some people back link to me. They also spice the back link with some relevant keywords. I appreciate the back link. I back link them back, book mark the site, contact the Blogger, comment on his blog…. At least I do something to say ‘I am really grateful for this link!’

Creating a community of reader is hard and takes much time. If you decide to do so, this may take 2 or 3 years of hard work, to get 10 K readers. However if your feed burner account shows 10K RSS reader, this don’t mean you have 10K loyal readers, but only 200 or 300 and it’s not really that bad, to get 60 or 70 comment on a blog post!

There’s always a way to speed those process up, you can speed them using the social media or Google Search Engine. (Also the other search engines, but be sure, Google will drive more than %80 of your search engine traffic).

The difference between Social Media sites traffic (Like Digg, Stumble Upon and Reddit) that they provide heavy traffic for a short period of time (1 day or 2). This also depends on your activity on those sites. However Google always provide you with a steady slow traffic.

Later I’ll explain how to play with the Google Search Engine to create waves of traffics and explode your blog with visitors.

Yet, you think, you are perhaps sure, I love talking wit no reason at all. I even forgot the primary goal of this blog post, the words drive me!

To create a good blog on Blogger, you have to care about some things

The blog Template: A simple blog template, few widgets, fast loading.
The blog URL: If you are talking about food the URL ‘asianfood2eat.blogspot.com’ is better than ‘myname.blogspot.com’. And if you have 10 bucks buy a domain!
The Blog Title: Title your blog with your main keywords ‘Asian Food’

You can also do a small search with Google ‘Optimize my blog title’, or simply ‘SEO for blogs’

Finally here are some blogs that I suggest:
ProBlogger
DoshDosh
CodingHorror

0 comments: