Googling Matters 5 Parts Tutorial

Let assume you made a blog and you decided to make money online with it.
Simply, you took this decision because you see a dozen of guys around the web making a pretty $20k or $30k a month from a simple blog. Just a very simple blog, can make such as money. It’s not that bad: Make blog, write some content on it and then start making money.

Sure there’s hundred of blogs or websites making such money, (Forums also). But the matter is ‘how they make it?’ From Advertising? Ok, from advertising, but if you are going to advertise you don’t need a blog exactly, you can advertise in the street, on TV. Normally, we advertise where people exist in huge number.

If you decide to advertise on street or may be on your house window, this will be quite odd to attract as many eyes as you can’t think and then your advertising campaign is successful, however I don’t prefer to be weird , I’m normal and I just keep normal. This is way I choose to write in a blog.

I have more than 1 year blogging and creating web sites on the net. I made some money from it. A little more than $1,000. But the more important I get much experience from the web that I want to share with you. This will increase my popularity and also add further earnings to my Google Adsense account.

In this blog, I’ll talk from time to time about the Google Search Engine Technology and also Blogger as a platform to create and publish a blog. You can read the following tutorial in whole as you can also subscribe to RSS feeds (also by Email) to keep updated with the blog latest posts.

1- Google Platform for Bloggers and webmasters
2- Creating a good Blogger Blog
3- How to get approved in Google Adsense
4- How to spread the word with Google Search
5- How much will you earn from your blog

5 parts you can read. They are not related, you can start from the bottom, as you can start from the middle, no matter where you start from. If you like them, you can bookmark or fave them on Delicious, Technorati or any site of your choice.

0 comments: